LNH: One-Page Giant #1

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 18:06:43 PDT 2013

|           O N E           P A G E           G I A N T           | #1 |

Doctor Killfile has gone. None of us, Writers nor Characters, know
where.

But I have a theory. Because she was a Savior, and wherever she is, she
is a Savior still.

And there is a place where Killfiles are unknown, and desperately
needed. Needed so that people can be protected from the darkness and
rage of the world. And there is a Savior bringing them to the people.

A Tumblr Savior.

Author's Note: So, in an effort to write more, I've decided to start
posting one thing per day. FOREVER. And in order to facilitate that,
I've started this series, as a repository for my ultra-short works. Woo!
It's not limited to any one universe, so expect to see LNH, LNH20,
LNHY, MISC, and other worlds represented.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I don't copy my not-signature over
to Tumblr. It's all for you lovely people. <3