SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1966 #2: Man From P.O.W.E.R.N.A.U.T. Reporting!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Oct 10 22:04:09 PDT 2013

And so the theme of Powernaut 1966 is revealed.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1966.htm#2

Of course women go wild for the Powernaut.  It's the era of
Powernaut-mania.  But of course we can find one woman who doesn't,
because there's Women's Liberation.

The aircraft Powernaut 1 is totally 1966.  It is modeled after the first
rear-engine race car to win the Indy 500.  A. J. Foyt had to learn to
drive a new kind of car the next year.  It was a big deal.

One may well ask what happened to the rest of the Power Patrol.  Heh.  I
think we'll find out in Powernaut 1968.  But suffice it to say for now,
the Powernaut got reinvented for 1966.

I know. - Archie Andrews