8FOLD/ACRA: Orphans of Mars # 6, "Let the Dawn Decide!"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Nov 25 20:44:52 PST 2013

On 11/25/2013 3:04 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> Verrrrrrrry interesting. I don't think "bleak" is the right word anymore.
> And "dark" is far too simplistic an adjective. Instead, let me say that
> this series is managing to hit the exact thing that Conan-esque stories of
> tough people in tough environments strive for.

I had missed some episodes, but I picked this series up after your
recent Fact File.  I think I get it now.  And I'll keep reading.

> (Also, I missed the ACRA warning the first time around. On balance, that
> scene worked. But it was a razor's edge from not.)

Ehh, "worked" is not something I wish to judge on Martian lesbian sex
scenes.  But I don't object.  And it's pretty awesome I get the option
of reading a Marian lesbian sex scene *anywhere* on these modern
Interwebs.  8{D>

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, will probably have more in the Roundup.

heh.  I'm pleased to report I've organized my life to have more time for
sitting near a beach and writing/drawing stuff.  But I'm still a while
away from anything like a Psychovant Review Roundup.  Which is probably
a good thing for the world, even though Psychovant the Duck is my most
obvious reviewer-character.  Except maybe Chancellor Wyatt.  And if I
were Chancellor Wyatt, I'd *hire* Psychovant for my reviewer-character,
just to shake up the realities.  B(D>

I know. - Archie Andrews