8FOLD/ACRA: Orphans of Mars # 6, "Let the Dawn Decide!"

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:04:47 PST 2013

Verrrrrrrry interesting. I don't think "bleak" is the right word anymore.
And "dark" is far too simplistic an adjective. Instead, let me say that
this series is managing to hit the exact thing that Conan-esque stories of
tough people in tough environments strive for.

(Also, I missed the ACRA warning the first time around. On balance, that
scene worked. But it was a razor's edge from not.)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, will probably have more in the Roundup.