SW10/HCC: Me 2003, Wave 2 #2a: Four Heroes, Part 2

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Nov 11 08:00:26 PST 2013

On 11/11/2013 4:31 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

>> Ellipsis *whispered*  to me, by his mind standards.  "Somehow they now
>> draw upon archetypes from beyond.  Their power is *highly*  increased.  I
>> can no longer easily stop them."
 >
> Hmmmmmmm. o.o So... did they turn into those people, or gain their powers,
> or do a Shazam-esque identity-swap, or???

Maybe, maybe, and maybe.  We're dealing with mindspace, and with Captain
Mighty who can just say "Speed of... a Mighty Thunderstorm!" and get
what he's asking for, and with the Powernaut whose powers come from
pretty much anywhere the plot demands, and with Racer Girl whose origin
is so mysterious I haven't even revealed her name in her own appearances
yet.  I figure I'll have a Grand Unified Theory of this stuff by the
time I publish Powernaut 1999 (currently scheduled for the autumn of
2018).  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews