LNH/REVIEW: Kid Review's Roundup: October 2013

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 00:40:18 PST 2013

Andrew Perron wrote:
> "The RACCelestials were looking over my issues to date, and..." He coughed
> into his hand. "They were, um, a bit *concerned* about whether or not I was
> really properly helping them in their ongoing judgment of
> rec.arts.comics.creative. So... they blatantly stole the format of End of
> Month Reviews and told me to use it." He sighed deeply. "Really, terribly
> sorry."

[scratches head]  But is it really stolen if it was just discarded and left
lying about for anyone to pick up?

> Cover Gallery #1i-8i
[...]
> "Arthur, inspired by the concept, threw out one of his own the same day
> that I posted the first. I seriously love this sort of thing, and hope more
> people get inspired the same way. <3"

Really?  Well, okay.

---
Saxon Brenton    University of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
      saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au      saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex
world of jet-powered apes and time-travel." - Superman, JLA Classified #3