LNH/REVIEW: Kid Review's Roundup: October 2013

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Nov 5 09:47:35 PST 2013

On 11/4/2013 11:38 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Nov 2013 16:22:23 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> When I was going over my old notes, I found an action
>> sequence I'd neglected/declined to put in.  So I know what kind of
>> Missing Story I could be writing.  But now I'm down to one week, and the
>> Powernaut wants me to write his comic this week too.  So, we'll see.
>
> Hmmmmmmm! Well, I mean. ...if you need an extension. >.>

The bad news is, one more week won't do me much good.  I'll be on
vacation with relatives, so I doubt I'll have a lot of spare time.  But
the good news is, I'm still on vacation by myself this week, without a
lot of agenda.  So I've gotten a good start on Four Heroes Part 2.

>>> "The story so far is a bit flatter than he is, focusing mostly on 'James
>>> Bond with superheroes', but it's still very good adventure fun."
>>
>> In Powernaut Comics we don't say Flat, we say Fast-Moving.  I hope the
>> Bonus Sections add some depth, though.  :-D
>
> PSHWOO! Oh, sure. It's just not as *weird* as usual yet. <3
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, expects it will be when the 2001
> elements kick in.

Indeed.  You're about three days away from seeing that happen.  But
don't expect a monolith.  :-D

I know. - Archie Andrews