SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1966 #5: Secret ROYALIST French NAZIS!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 1 19:16:57 PDT 2013

This *is* the same Powernaut as 1941, only more mature.  In this episode
you may see the difference.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1966.htm#5

By the way, last week's episode is more properly labeled Powernaut 1966
#4 for the record.  I'd posted it here like it was another #3.

Bonus Section:  Excerpts from the Briefing:  The Aryan Skull

One possible bodyguard for the boy-king Louis XIX is the Aryan Skull.
You knew him as Aryan Man, Powernaut; you fought him in Berlin in  1941.
There you saw a phosphorous grenade explode in his face. He has your
level of power, so he survived. But rumours indicate his facial skin was
burned away. According to those same rumours, he roamed France seeking
vengeance. We consider it likely, he felt himself disfigured and
unworthy to represent the Nazi cause, even though he still believed in it.

You and he were both in France in 1944. But if you encountered him then,
we do not know of it. We do know, he was in Brittany when the Allied
invasion started. He was cut off from Germany, but with access to the
Kriegsmarine submarine base at Saint-Nazaire which remained under German
control throughout the war. He certainly had the power to return to
Germany, either via submarine or by simply fighting his way through
enemy territory - as you did in 1941. But for whatever reason, we did
not hear of him doing that. We consider it likely, he's gone into hiding.

We do not know what he would think of working for the French, but we do
at least have to consider him as a possible opponent whom you might
encounter on this mission.

I know. - Archie Andrews