WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #78 -- Tanza Late Part Six

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri May 31 09:44:16 PDT 2013

On 5/30/13 9:19 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 29 May 2013 19:28:34 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
>> What is Tanza Doing on Her Bed?
>>
>> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/2013/05/29/78-tanza-late-part-six/
>
> YAY! She honestly seems like the deepest character you've created so far -
> for this series, anyway.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, go deeper

One thing I've noticed about writing comic strips is how it's a lot
easier to go into deep characterization mode in prose than in a comic.
You can just write and write away in prose.  But in comics the more
words you write, the more panels you'll need to have.

If this strip had been prose I would have probably added a whole bunch
more thoughts.  But doing it as a comic, I try to keep the word count as
small as I possibly can.

Arthur "More words here..." Spitzer