META: A new coat of paint for my RACC site

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Thu May 30 11:13:55 PDT 2013

For those who haven't been taking a peek at it lately, I have applied a new layout to my http://wil.alambre.ca/racc/ site. It is still a work in progress, but you should already see lots of improvements in visual presentation. Also, I finally tracked down some of the more troublesome bugs in the parsing scripts, so incoming posts should display on the site without as many bad, wrong, or extra characters.

I've written a blog post over at http://wil.alambre.ca/racc/updates/read/215 that goes into a little more detail. There's still more work to do, including re-incorporating some currently missing features and doing some cross-browser testing, but I hope you all like the result! :)

Wil Alambre