WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #76 -- Tanza Late Part Four

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue May 28 21:59:50 PDT 2013

On 5/28/13 9:46 PM, Saxon Brenton wrote:
> On Tue 28 May Andrew replied to Arthur:
>  > On Sat, 25 May 2013 20:08:36 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>  >
>  > <snip>
>  > > Trying not to rehash the whole Ripping Dancer/Fearless Leader plot
> line...
>  >
>  > Huh, I didn't think of it that way at all. This is a very different
>  > dynamic, despite the similarity of "lady seduces well-meaning dude by
>  > playing to his good guy side".
>  >
>  > Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, for one thing, Max isn't a hero.
> I'll second that.  Notwithstanding any cluelessness on my part, I didn't
> get
> that vibe at all.
> In addition to whatever Tanza may get as a reward, she also seems to
> relish the challenge of pulling off her task.  Whereas Tara's private
> recriminations
> about what she had to do to achieve her ends practically made her an
> honourary
> Claremont-era X-books character.
> ---
> Saxon Brenton

Was reading this on google groups and because of the way that the lines
were overwrapping I thought that Saxon was using some fancy word I had
never heard of called "torelish", but after doing a google search for
the word I realized it was actually "to relish".  :)

And yes Ripping Dancer and Fearless Leader are both much better human
beings than Tanza and Max.

Arthur "Toerelish..." Spitzer