LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents Special #2: "Age of Ultivac: Alpha"

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat May 25 00:11:48 PDT 2013

On Sat, 25 May 2013 04:25:35 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

<snip>
> gee, Andrew, you're not having Kid Enthusiastic die squalidly with his
> last words being, "Manga Girl, get this guy off me!"  What kind of Age
> of Ultivac story is this?

To be fair, that's happened to him before! Along with every other kind of
ridiculous death.

> (signed) Scott Eiler, who is already resigned to his own characters
> being more heroic than Earth's Mightiest Heroes.  8{C>

Eh, the current Avengers can be well done, under the hands of the right
writer. ...not Bendis, tho. He needs to step away from the franchise.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and concentrate on Ultimate Spidey,
'cause yes.