LNH20/HCC: Wrapped #0 'Secret Origin!'

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu May 16 00:01:12 PDT 2013

On Thu, 16 May 2013 03:32:06 +0000 (UTC), Saxon Brenton wrote:

> On Weds 15 May 2013 Andrew Perron replied:
>> Ironically, this was all one line on my end, wrapping
>> around and around the screen. But replying seems to have
>> fixed that.
>
> {nods} My ongoing inability to get the plainest of plain
> text formatting is a source of continuing cranky attacks for me.

This one looks normal, except my newsreader says it has 108 lines and has
an attachment.

>>> [Picture 6 shows Doreen in class, using a bare knuckle punch to break
>>> in half a solid concrete block 6 inches thick.]
>>
>> Holy. o.ov
>
> She's good at focusing her chi.  No, sorry, that's not quite right.
> She's passable at focusing her chi, her mana, her prana, and od.
> She's below average at focusing her quintessence, her Farce, and her orgone.
> But she's freaking brilliant at focusing her vril.

XD I gotcha. The human mind and spirit have quite a number of interoperable
systems - makes sense, since the human body does too.

> Or something like that.  I know I worked it out in my head once, but
> I may be misremembering.

Heeheehee.

>>>                                                              Her
>>> Looniearth-20 counterpart is much the same person, but with added late
>>> life interest in martial arts.
>>
>> I assume, then, that the personal details given are accurate for her as well!
>
> I think so.  I'm assuming very close congruence between dimensional
> counterparts.

Very good.

> Then, later:
>> Also, are the various versions of her Free For Use/General Use?
>
> Oh yes.  I can see myself writing the occasional story starring her, but
> at the moment I can't see myself doing anything that would require a
> reserved status.

Excellent - I update wiki even moar!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, wikiwikiwiki