WWW: NEW! "The Continentals: Death Defying Acts!!!" up now

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed May 15 00:42:24 PDT 2013

On Mon, 13 May 2013 19:03:29 +0000 (UTC), Darryl Hughes wrote:

> There's a new update at The Continentals. Here's the teaser:
>
> "DEATH DEFYING ACTS!!!"
>
> Even with a bullet in his leg, the Mangler surprises Smythe and Fiona
> with his daring, death defying escape.

Oh, I see. I thought he was just hanging there bleeding - the art is
slightly ambiguous. I mean, it makes sense once you go back to the last
page and see him moving as she shoots him - it's just the effect of time
between updates being longer than the turn of a page.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, spring-heeled.