LNH: Flame Wars Final: First Phase #4

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu May 9 18:28:08 PDT 2013

On 5/9/2013 12:36 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> Obnoxious Ame.rec.a Boy leapt from his chair, stomping over and leaning in,
> his finger in Irony Man's faceplate. "Then how do you know if *any* of this
> is accurate, huh!? How do you know if the Messiah of Sincerity exists at
> all?!"
>
> "Because I..." Irony Man's faceplate slid back...

Oooh, nice moment!

Just please don't make this series anything like Avengers Celestial
Quest.  I've been re-reading a bunch of my Thanos-related comics, so I
got to the one where the Cosmic Messiah (son of the Cosmic Madonna of
the 1970s) came of age.  I suppose it's for the best that he decided to
become a pirate because he fell in love.  And that's really the
highlight of an eight-issue series.  Just don't make me say what
happened when Thanos entered Death for the first time.

I know. - Archie Andrews