LNHY: Looniverse Y #13: 1st Fit

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 18:32:31 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, May 1, 2013 8:18:13 PM UTC-4, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Enjoyed both parts of this... will there be more?

Indeed so! I'm working on the next bit right now. I'm trying to write on more of a Mrnelson-ish schedule with writing more in shorter bursts rather than doing all these long issues at once and getting intimidated by them. I also think shorter issues would get a better reception outside Usenet becuase there's less TL;DR. (The next LNH20CP issue is going to have to be a single unit, because... you'll see, but I mean to break up most of my other issues into more digestible bits.)

> Anyway I suppose you've earned yourself 'Omaha Project: The Unusable
>
> Chapter...

It's one of my lifelong ambitions!

> Arthur "E-mailing it..." Spitzer

Adrian (Will the Omaha Project actually make sense now?)