SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1962 #8: It's a Fight Outside!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Mar 26 17:33:52 PDT 2013

On 3/25/2013 9:26 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Dear Powernaut Komix!
>
>    I've got a funny idea for your next komic!
> What if the Cigar Commando gave the Powernaut
> a *Cigar* for the Powernaut to smoke!?  But
> when he smokes it, it turns out to be the
> Cigar Commando's Special Boxing Glove Cigar!
> And it Bops the Powernaut right in the kisser!!
>
> Or wait, this is an even funnier idea!! What if
>   the Cigar Commando gave the Powernaut
> a *Cigar* for the Powernaut to smoke!?  But
> when he smokes it, it turns out to be the
> Cigar Commando's Special Banana Cream Pie Cigar
> and it splatters banana cream pie all over the
> Powernaut's face!!!!!
>
> I think that would be very, very funny!!!!
>
> Feel free to take these ideas!!

Why thanks, li'l buddy!  But here at the Power Patrol, we already watch
out for the Cigar Commando's exploding cigars and his knockout gas
cigars.  Good thing he can't use those things on Mars!  Or... can he?

> Signed,  Li'l Karl age 145!!

Hey, buddy, I think you mistyped your age.  You wouldn't be trying to
convince me you're really Karl Marx, would you?

Thanks for writing in to the Power Patrol!

(signed) the Powernaut

I know. - Archie Andrews