SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1962 #8: It's a Fight Outside!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 25 21:26:45 PDT 2013

On 3/25/13 6:14 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> The Power Patrol is performing its classic Split Up and Fight the Enemy
> maneuver!  This week in the spotlight:  S.O.S. and Stonewater Smith!
> It's kind of like the Cuban Missile Crisis, only with machetes.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1962b.htm#8

Dear Powernaut Komix!

   I've got a funny idea for your next komic!
What if the Cigar Commando gave the Powernaut
a *Cigar* for the Powernaut to smoke!?  But
when he smokes it, it turns out to be the
Cigar Commando's Special Boxing Glove Cigar!
And it Bops the Powernaut right in the kisser!!

Or wait, this is an even funnier idea!! What if
  the Cigar Commando gave the Powernaut
a *Cigar* for the Powernaut to smoke!?  But
when he smokes it, it turns out to be the
Cigar Commando's Special Banana Cream Pie Cigar
and it splatters banana cream pie all over the
Powernaut's face!!!!!

I think that would be very, very funny!!!!

Feel free to take these ideas!!

Signed,  Li'l Karl age 145!!