Re: WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #44 -- It’s Phnne ot im Frdayy!!!! VII

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 23 18:55:24 PDT 2013

On 3/22/13 10:06 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Last of the Dailies... Next Strip will be on Sunday as I go to an
> Every Other Day Schedule.
>
> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/2013/03/22/44-its-phnne-ot-im-frdayy-vii/
>

> Arthur "And until I hit a creative deadend..." Spitzer

No new strip today...

But I still am posting my old strip from 1993... here's the latest strip:

http://www.drunkduck.com/Despert_adoes/5426943/

Or you can point your clicker on all of the strips at my Ripping Off
King Arthur website to see the various lame messages I put on them
(although now that I think about it, you probably shouldn't do that.)

http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/

Arthur "Or you can wait till Sunday..." Spitzer