GC: Correspondence With the Goddess #8: A Brisk Evening Jog

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Mar 19 19:37:00 PDT 2013

On 3/19/2013 12:18 AM, mrnelson007 at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi everyone. I really need to get better about posting here more
> often. Tumblr is getting further ahead of RACC, not closer! That's never
> good.

Well, it is if you like to read stuff on Tumblr.  Though if you're
worried about it, you could always just post everything here at once.
RACC does have a concept of Trade Etherback collections.

> As always, you can find everything over
> at http://goddesscorrespondence.tumblr.com if you don't want to wait on
> me to post over here. Probably best, really. I can be so forgetful
> sometimes.

A link also works.  Though I get more conversation when I post all the
text I can here.  You might also post a summary, like "Elana and Lydia
argued over ____, but Lydia did it anyway, and then ____ happened."  8{D>

> Also I added a new tag for myself, GC. Should be obvious enough, I
> think. I hope that's not some sort of RACC faux pas.

That'd be Goddess Comics, right?  It's a lot more obvious than the tag
the Powernaut ended up with.  And your tag should be fine, once the
moderator programs the system to take notice.

> “Right.  You can be my sidekick or something.” I laughed, walking
> over and patting her shoulder gently, resting my hand on it. “How
> does that sound?”
>
> I could feel her stiffen up a little. “Yeah, sure.  Sidekick.”

gee, Elana's touchy.  It's interesting to see her vulnerable and not
perpetually cheerful on occasion.

I've mentioned I like where the story is going, even the parts you
haven't written on Tumblr yet.  You've put in enough foreshadowing that
I can tell, something big is going to happen.  I would expect nothing
less from the concept.  So I look forward to more, in whatever format.

I know. - Archie Andrews