SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1962 #7: Here Come the Reds!

mrnelson007 at gmail.com mrnelson007 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 22:20:26 PDT 2013

On Friday, March 15, 2013 8:04:07 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> Bringin' the hammer down on the Power Patrol!

Dear Mister Powernaut,

I have performed a thorough check of the entire USMRA database, and I regret to inform you that I cannot locate any registrant with the alias "Powernaut".  You have 30 days to comply with USMRA code 3-A and register at the nearest USMRA office and apply for a Metahuman Activities Permit or terminate all such activities immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Elliot Parker, Clerk, United States Metahuman Relations Agency

In all seriousness, though, I am enjoying this!  I really like the little random things that remind me of that time period.  It's a nice touch, and I'm seconding the amusing stereotype names. Well played.