LNHY: Looniverse Y #12: "Punk Frock"

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 17:25:45 PDT 2013

On Friday, March 15, 2013 1:49:44 AM UTC-4, Andrew Perron wrote:
> <3 <3 <3 Have I ever mentioned that Kid E - all versions of him - would be
>
> a Slytherin? Because he totally would.
>

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, totally.

That's brilliant. Also, have any of you read Journey into Mystery by Kieron Gillen? Because Kid Loki is totally a Slytherin too. I think it's a very LNH-y series in some ways, in terms of both being about metafiction and the way it deals with internet culture. That's also a series about someone refusing to take the role society assigns to him.

Adrian (Ultimate Mercenary really wants to be a Gryffindor but he'd probably be a Hufflepuff. He has the ambition to be a Slytherin but, at least right now, he's really terrible at being clever.)