LNH/META: Beige Countdown #9 almost complete

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 22:11:50 PDT 2013

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:34:36 +0000 (UTC), EDMLite wrote:

> It's been nearly five years since the publication of "Beige Countdown
> #10."

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

> The first draft of "Beige Countdown #9" is now complete and (with the
> exception of two "hidden" chapters) is posted at the LNH Authors
> Group.  I am now at work on editing this monster (which comes in at
> 26,551 words, or 81 pages of single-spaced Courier text) and hope to
> post the first part within the next two weeks.  My hope is to become
> the first LNH author to be eligible for both the Image Testimonial
> Timepiece and the Rabbit-Breeders' Cup on the basis of a single issue.

XD

Okay, I guess I should probably read over it and provide feedback now x-x
Sorry, I've been putting it off for forever?? Because I fell behind at one
point and was like "welp"

> --Rob Rogers
> --Bringing you yesterday's comics tomorrow
> --Or perhaps the day after

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, thinks the comics industry could use a
bit more of yesterday's comics anyway