LNHY: Looniverse Y #12: "Punk Frock"

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:44:54 PDT 2013

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 01:48:08 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> On 3/13/13 6:17 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:

<snip>
>> [ The cover shows the System Corrupters playing on-stage in a small
>>    underground bar with graffiti and slogans all over the walls.
>>    Exciting Leather Strap-On Lass is on guitar, the New System
>>    Corrupters Member Detector is on synth, and Kid Enthusiastic-Y is
>>    wailing into the mike with an even more enthusiastic expression on
>>    his face than usual. ]
>
> Ah Yes!  The Annual Issue of Looniverse Y is finally here!  :)

XD To be fair, it's been semi-annual lately!

>>| I hope we get to fight something cool, like giant robots. I think we
>> will, because the President was on TV the other day talking about
>> building giant robots to fight terrorists. Do net.villains count as
>> terrorists? I dunno, I don't like President Notanalien as much as the
>> last guy.
>
> President Sexadecimal Luthor is a tough act to follow...

My vague idea that it was Sexy Luthor through 2008, Obama through 2012,
then this guy.

>>| Like the lady we're breaking out today. The Adult Fascists wanted her
>> to join, but because they were bugging her about it, she turned them
>> down. Then two weeks later a SWAT team raided her office and found
>> heroin! |
>
> Those Teen Fascists grow up so fast...

I know, right? Though I do like Young Tyranny.

> Enjoyed the issue... suppose I need to try and write an issue of this
> sometime this year... I do have a few ideas...

Woohoo! Everybody should! <3 More corruption!

> Arthur "Y not..." Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, thinking about what his LNHer should
be.