RACCIES: Audience Participation! (Re: META: Free RACCIE Book Day)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Mar 11 15:59:51 PDT 2013

On 3/8/2013 7:56 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 03:12:33 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> And speaking of RACCies, have we decided who wants
>> or gets to write the 2012 ceremony yet?  I still have some ideas along
>> those lines...
>
> You volunteered, you get to do it! SO IT IS WRITTEN.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and now workity

... Well, then!

This will qualify as my fourth annual Night of the RACCies special.
Previous episodes have featured Wyatt Ferguson, Kristy the Animal Woman
/ Kid Review, and Powernaut / Super Wizard from Space.  This year we'll
see how big we can go.

I hereby invite each Writer on this group to select one character from
his or her stories, *other than character award nominees*, to go on a
little adventure during the ceremony.  If you select none, I will
(probably) select one for you, as haphazardly and randomly as possible.
  I intend to roll dice to determine my own adventurer - which is how I
picked characters for the RACC-Con Special, by the way.

Please contact me privately, unless you really want to reveal your
surprise to the whole group.  I do have an e-mail filter, but it's
already trained to let most of you past it; if not, post to the group
and I'll grant you safe conduct.

Happy RACCing!

I know. - Archie Andrews