WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #31a & b The Cantaloupe Kids Part Seven

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Mar 9 10:44:31 PST 2013

On 3/9/2013 10:25 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Guest starring that whacky lovable scamp -- SATAN!!

... who counts as a superhero, right?  I've considered putting Satan in
to Powernaut 1944 as a hero, but I think I'd have to license him as the
Diabolical Devilman from Wil for that.

Mr. Honeydew's sweater was a nice touch today.  But I don't think I'll
ever wear one like that.

> In Two Parts...
>
> Part One:
>
> http://www.drunkduck.com/Ripping_Off_King_Arthur/5425535/
>
> Part Two:
>
> http://www.drunkduck.com/Ripping_Off_King_Arthur/5425536/
>
> Arthur "Could it be...?" Spitzer

ah, I'd missed the second part when I went in via Facebook.

I know. - Archie Andrews