META: Adrian James McClure is an asshole

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 08:13:17 PST 2013

Okay, first off, nobody else should reply to Martin on this. There's no
need to feed the trolls. Second...

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 09:56:18 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:

> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Deja_Dude?
>
> "Today he spends most of his time ... downloading internet porn."
>
> "Deja Dude was an exaggeration of the Real World Martin Phipps's
> annoying traits,"
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Deja_Dude?action=info
>
> "Editor: AdrianJamesMcClure  Comment: Revert to revision 3345."

First off: Dude, revision 3345 was written by me. Attack me if you're going
to attack anyone. Second, the Internet porn thing is in reference to
http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2005-November/001143.html and
http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2005-November/001154.html . Third, we
already had a conversation about this - the exact conversation Mitchell is
suggesting we have - months ago. You know, *around the time the last edits
happened*. Nobody has touched the article since June of 2012.

You don't need to hang around looking for reasons to be insulted. You have
better, more interesting things you could be doing with your life.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and now I'm not going to respond
anymore.