WWW: NEW! "CHEVALIER: The Queen's Mouseketeer" up now!

Darryl Hughes deemoneygrip at webtv.net
Wed Mar 6 21:26:26 PST 2013

Don't worry. A mouseketeer's job of saving a magical realm from a war
between two kingdoms is never done. Infact, it's barely getting started.

I'm just sorry that right now with Monique (the artist) being so busy
with The Continentals, Chevalier, and 3 webcomics of her own, that we
can't do more then one page a week at this point because of her time
being limited (she's the MVP of this team). But hopefully once we put
the first Chevalier book out in May, and if it sells, we'll be able to
do more then once a week updates from then on.

At least I hope so. :)

Dee