META: Free RACCIE Book Day

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Mar 6 19:12:33 PST 2013

I recall we were talking last year about a RACC book for Free Comic Book
Day.  I might yet come up with a Powernaut handbill version based on
Powernaut 2005. (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005.htm)
But I buy my comics by mail, so I don't know my local store well enough
to invite them to give out my comic in advance.  So I might break the
rules and hand my free comic out to people I meet outside comic book
stores as I run my Saturday errands.  Still, since it'll be Free Comic
Book Day, I can at least visit the nearest comic book store and
introduce myself with free Powernaut comics.

Anyway... Was anyone going to try assembling an all-RACC Free Comic
Book, or is this concept on its way to where (err...) the 2011 RACCies
ceremony is going?  And speaking of RACCies, have we decided who wants
or gets to write the 2012 ceremony yet?  I still have some ideas along
those lines...

I know. - Archie Andrews