LNH: Another LNH Title? Really? #1 -- 'The Ultimate Ninja's Cape!'

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Mar 4 18:25:46 PST 2013

On 3/4/2013 3:34 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On 3/3/13 10:25 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
>> Having a title specifically for short, self-contained, "iconic" LNH
>> stories is good. Especially because the big reason I burned out on the
>> LNH for a bit after pumping a ton of effort into building LNH20 was
>> arc fatigue. I had a lot of storylines going and was connecting them
>> all to each other, so now I feel like I can't get back into it because
>> it's too intimidating. Maybe working on a self-contained story would
>> help.
>>
>> Adrian (crawling back into the net)
>>

> Yeah, back when I was doing Beige Midnight occasionally just taking a
> break from that and writing some short piece of nonsense helped me from
> going completely insane.
>
> Arthur "Only mostly insane..." Spitzer

It might be break time for me soon too, but my relaxation is more like
tying up loose ends.  So, if I had a story in mind which is a sequel to
a previous story and practically a dare to write another sequel, would
it go in Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #54 (or thereabouts) instead of here?

I know. - Archie Andrews