LNH: Another LNH Title? Really? #1 -- 'The Ultimate Ninja's Cape!'

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 21:59:30 PST 2013

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 23:33:23 +0000 (UTC), EDMLite wrote:

>      You know how people are always talking about which stories
> would be a good introduction to the LNH for people who aren't
> familiar with its particular brand of lunacy?
>
>      Yeah.  This is that story.  It includes the "classic LNH"
> characters (including Fred!), great character interactions,
> descriptions of LNHQ as a setting, and a typically absurd
> LNH villain.

I think the only sticking point might be the random violence of Knife Fight
Dude, which is an exception to the way the LNH usually does things, rather
than the rule.

>> "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" roared Knife Fight Dude as he rushed towards Dr.
>> Can-Make-The-Ultimate-Ninja-Wear-a-Cape tackling him to the ground.  And
>> then he plunged his big ass knife several times into the body of Dr.
>> Can-Make-The-Ultimate-Ninja-Wear-a-Cape.  Eventually a couple of LNH'rs
>> dragged a bloody Knife Fight Dude off of the corpse of Dr.
>> Can-Make-The-Ultimate-Ninja-Wear-a-Cape.
>
> Just out of curiosity, is Knife Fight Dude an LNH member these days?
> Or does he just hang around the lobby, passing out pamphlets,
> asking for change and getting into knife fights?

Speaking of, we *do* need someone to be willing to do random violence now
that Master Blaster is off-limits.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Knife Fight Dude Unlimited