LNH: Another LNH Title? Really? #1 -- 'The Ultimate Ninja's Cape!'

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 3 14:10:20 PST 2013

On 3/3/13 1:40 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Mar 1, 12:02 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> The Looniverse (Classic Flavor) --
>> The Loonivearth --
>> The Loonited States of America --
>> Net.ropolis --
>> The Legion of Net.Heroes Headquarters --
>> The Lobby --
>> The Desk --
>> The Chair Next to the Desk --
>> The Time -- Now!  (Unless you're reading it later -- Then Not Now!)
>
> Wait, is now now or is now later?

Probably only now if you read it right after I posted it...

>> "No!!!!!!  Can't handle this!!!!  Can't!!!!!" screamed
>> Can-Handle-Any-Type-of-Change-Except-For-The-Ultimate-Ninja-Wearing-a-Cape
>> Lad with his fingers pressed firmly against his temples.  "The Ultimate
>> Ninja is Ruined!!  Ruined Forever!!!!!"  And then he passed out from
>> Ultimate Ninja Wearing a Cape poisoning.
>
> To be fair, that sounds like a pretty useful power.

I suppose so.  He could handle stuff like a nuke exploding, or getting
his head chopped off.

I suppose criminals would have to hold a picture of the Ultimate Ninja
wearing a cape to get the best of him.

>> Would've probably just made this another LNH vII issue, but since Andrew
>> has a multi-part story going there and I wasn't sure if there was an
>> issue 510 for LNHCP or if someone was reserving that issue because
>> Adrian wrote 510.5.  Regardless, I decided to create this new title.
>
> Oooooh, I see. Personally I would've done an LNH v2 Annual, but you
> chose the excessively silly route, and I thank you for that. <3

Didn't think about doing an annual, although those are usually for
stories much bigger than this one.

>> Anyone can write for this series, although I would ask that you only
>> write self-contained stories for this title.
>
> Perfect!

Arthur "Self-Contained" Spitzer