LNH: Another LNH Title? Really? #1 -- 'The Ultimate Ninja's Cape!'

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 12:40:24 PST 2013

On Mar 1, 12:02 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:

> The Looniverse (Classic Flavor) --
> The Loonivearth --
> The Loonited States of America --
> Net.ropolis --
> The Legion of Net.Heroes Headquarters --
> The Lobby --
> The Desk --
> The Chair Next to the Desk --
> The Time -- Now!  (Unless you're reading it later -- Then Not Now!)

Wait, is now now or is now later?

> Fred had been a receptionist for years and had honed his ignoring
> everything around him skills to their highest levels, but try as he may
> -- he could not ignore this whistling.

Ignoring everything around me senses not tingling!

> It was his boss.  The leader of the LNH.  The one and only Ultimate
> Ninja.  The master of every martial art and fighting technique.  And he
> was whistling.  Whistling!

NINJA WHISTLING

> The Ultimate Ninja resisting her abilities glared back at her.  "This is
> what I want.  I've never wanted anything more!"
>
> Sarcastic Lad looked at the Ultimate Ninja and thought about saying
> something and then muttered to himself, "Nah, too easy.  Too easy,"
> before leaving the lobby.

Heeheeheehee

> "Hell, yes!" said Bad Judgment Boy giving the Ultimate Ninja the thumbs
> up.  "Finally read my suggestions in the suggestion box about how you
> should wear a cape.  Looking good!  Now all you need is a headband!"

XD

> "No!!!!!!  Can't handle this!!!!  Can't!!!!!" screamed
> Can-Handle-Any-Type-of-Change-Except-For-The-Ultimate-Ninja-Wearing-a-Cape
> Lad with his fingers pressed firmly against his temples.  "The Ultimate
> Ninja is Ruined!!  Ruined Forever!!!!!"  And then he passed out from
> Ultimate Ninja Wearing a Cape poisoning.

To be fair, that sounds like a pretty useful power.

> "Okay," said the Ultimate Ninja.  "I don't know who this idiot is, but
> I'm not wearing this cape because I'm under mind control.  I'm doing
> this because I want to wear a cape.  I want to wear a cape.  Capes are
> cool."

Matt Smith as the Ultimate Ninja.

> "...And I have won!  And there is nothing you can do about it, LNH.  No.
>   Somewhere right now a child is being born.  And this child will never
> know a day -- never know a single day when the Ultimate Ninja doesn't
> wear a cape.

But fans will be like "You're not a *real* Ultimate Ninja fan unless
you read all the no-cape stories".

> And then he looked at his fellow LNH'rs.  "We are never ever going to
> speak about this again.  Ever."

Heeheehee. <3

> Would've probably just made this another LNH vII issue, but since Andrew
> has a multi-part story going there and I wasn't sure if there was an
> issue 510 for LNHCP or if someone was reserving that issue because
> Adrian wrote 510.5.  Regardless, I decided to create this new title.

Oooooh, I see. Personally I would've done an LNH v2 Annual, but you
chose the excessively silly route, and I thank you for that. <3

> Anyone can write for this series, although I would ask that you only
> write self-contained stories for this title.

Perfect!

> I don't know if anyone has ever described the Ultimate Ninja as wearing
> a cape before, but I always assumed he went capeless.  Doesn't really
> seem like something he'd wear.

Ninjas aren't generally fans of capes. Except Batman, of course.

> Arthur "No Cape" Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, sucked into a jet engine.