SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1962 #5: BOOM!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 1 17:23:23 PST 2013

Remembering the good old days, when it was useful to have space cadets
around.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1962.htm#5

Publishing early this week, because I got lucky with the Facebook
update.  We'll see if my luck holds next week.  I'm pretty sure I'll
have an episode ready by then; I'm running roughly a week and a half
ahead of schedule, and so far I've resisted the urge for double episodes.

By the way, I notice the WWW tag on all the other web comics.  So I
suppose I'll use it too.

I know. - Archie Andrews