LNH/Review: The Tribulations of Kid Review #8

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jun 29 08:34:29 PDT 2013

On 6/29/2013 4:32 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 02:39:18 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> On 6/28/2013 7:24 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and based on that can you guess what
>>> the overall arc is, and who those two were in the last episode?
>>
>> I can now, but only because you pointed out some sort of relationship.
>> If I'd known this was *that* Death, I wouldn't have dared portray her as
>> smirking, or given her a bunch of cheeky gift-shop figurines.  Though
>> her sisters might.  8{O>
>
> See, I figured I was making it really obvious with the description?

There's no fault in your description; it was blatant enough for me to
finally get it, and I call my LNH character Clueless Lad for a reason.
I merely thought your character might be *inspired* by That Death.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, also: can you guess who's in the
> castle?

Yeah, I think you've made that pretty obvious now.  Heh, imagine Kid
Review bringing The Man In The Castle back to the Looniverse...

I know. - Archie Andrews