LNH/Review: The Tribulations of Kid Review #8

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jun 27 17:31:03 PDT 2013

On 6/27/2013 1:16 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> He nearly jumped out of his boots. "Uh! I uh dah flabbl!" He flailed
> around for a moment before getting ahold of himself and squinting into
> the shadows around him. He was in some kind of store, with illuminated
> scrolls on plastic spinner racks. There was a desk at the end, with a
> sign above it that said "GUIDES". And there was a young lady, rather
> pale for such a sun-drenched place and with dark hair that stuck out
> every which way, sitting underneath it.
>
> She smiled, widely and genuinely. "I'm sorry, you just looked lost."
>
> He composed himself, straightening a nonexistent tie. "Haha, sorry
> about that. I was just looking to buy a map."
>
> She stood up, omega-shaped necklace glimmering in the light from the
> doorway. "A map to where?"
>
> "Well," he said, watching her face, "to the castle."

She smirked.  "Are you sure you wouldn't like to go meet your Maker?  I
can give you *that* map for free!"

Around her, figurines started singing a happy song.  "If you're happy
and you know it, pray for Death!  Yay Death!"

Just saying, I think maybe you skipped some dialogue.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews