LNH/META: Popular LNH Wiki Page Rankings, 2013 Edition

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jun 26 19:09:55 PDT 2013

On 6/26/2013 4:52 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On 6/25/13 9:48 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>> About five years ago, Arthur Spitzer posted about what the most
>> popular LNH
>> wiki pages were at the time. After transitioning to a new wiki
>> software and
>> several years's worth of new pages, let's see what it looks like now!
>>
>> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/PageHits
>>
>> After the system pages and the pages you hit when you're first
>> bringing up
>> the wiki, the most popular page is... Constellation. Huh. Gotta wonder if
>> there's some common Google search that's sending people here.
>>
>> Also inexplicably popular: Glitch Girl. Possibly someone linked these
>> on TV
>> Tropes?
>>
>> List Lad, who was the inexplicable star when Arthur posted, is now
>> comfortably in the middle, at 157 pageviews.
>>
>> I'm interested in the ones near the bottom. Mostly these are pages
>> that've
>> just recently been created, though I'm surprised at a couple of them -
>> I'm
>> pretty sure that I gave comp.sources.unix more pageviews than that just
>> creating it.
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, interesting facts!
>>

> Hmm, Beige Midnight has 3518 hits?  Numbers seem kind of inflated.

My champion is Powernaut 1944, respectable but middling.  At the other
end, Black Brady can just stay at the bottom, thanks.  He's got eight
hits, and I probably gave him four just writing the entry.  Another page
I wrote is tied with him, and it's not even for something I've published
yet.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews