LNH/META: Popular LNH Wiki Page Rankings, 2013 Edition

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 21:48:51 PDT 2013

About five years ago, Arthur Spitzer posted about what the most popular LNH
wiki pages were at the time. After transitioning to a new wiki software and
several years's worth of new pages, let's see what it looks like now!

http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/PageHits

After the system pages and the pages you hit when you're first bringing up
the wiki, the most popular page is... Constellation. Huh. Gotta wonder if
there's some common Google search that's sending people here.

Also inexplicably popular: Glitch Girl. Possibly someone linked these on TV
Tropes?

List Lad, who was the inexplicable star when Arthur posted, is now
comfortably in the middle, at 157 pageviews.

I'm interested in the ones near the bottom. Mostly these are pages that've
just recently been created, though I'm surprised at a couple of them - I'm
pretty sure that I gave comp.sources.unix more pageviews than that just
creating it.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, interesting facts!