SW10: Superhuman World 2012 Annual: Satan Wants His Spine Back!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 24 21:16:21 PDT 2013

On 6/24/13 8:52 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 19:33:06 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>>> (...can you just *do* that, *make* a Holiday Miracle Pet that way? I
>>> suppose so...)
>>
>> Well, you can *call* it that, but I doubt it has the same powers as
>> them.  And I don't think they'll let it play any Holiday Miracle Pet
>> games.  8{C>
>
> Hmmmm. And yet, in the Looniverse especially, one's name influences one's
> nature...
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hmmmmmmmm.

Can't say that I actually ever thought about how Holiday Miracle Pets
come into existence, although I'm guessing it's a different method for
each one.  So, I suppose a Satanic Ritual is as good as anything else.

As for evil Holiday Miracle Pets, well the first Eggplant issue had an
evil alternate Eggplant in it.  I suppose some Holiday Miracle Pets in
the Classic Looniverse could be evil if people want to create evil
Holiday Miracle Pets.

Also I should note that Borscht, the Passover Miracle Wombat (Rob's
contribution to the Holiday Miracle Pet Mythos) has a soup based name.
It's possible that all Jewish Holiday Miracle Pets also have soup based
names.

Arthur "Soup for thought..." Spitzer