SW10: Superhuman World 2012 Annual: Satan Wants His Spine Back!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 20:52:39 PDT 2013

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 19:33:06 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> On 06/23/2013 11:09 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:

<snip>
>> Indeed! <3 A good peek into their moral code.
>
> "Moral *codes*" is a better way to put it.  They all consider themselves
> the only moral being on Earth, so they each write their own.

Oooooooh. That's *good*. You seem to really get Satanism, at least based on
my own limited experience.

> Brother
> Iain is the Heart of Satan, and so has a tender spot for animals - at
> least if they show some self-reliance.

Aha! Neat. <3

YES. @.@;

>>> Bear in mind, our supervision is needed for world
>>> politics.  Even though Joe Corrigan has no successor-apparent for the
>>> U.S. Presidency, our lackey Trump will need considerable support in his
>>> own bid.  And we do yet need to ensure Ellipsis is marginalized.  Though
>>> he and his minions are useful for keeping the world running until Our
>>> Master can claim it, they should not get too much credit for same."
>>
>> Ooooooh. Very thorough! <3 And good point that they'd be thinking about it.
>
> I left out the expository dialogue at first.  But when I decided to call
> the story "Superhuman World 2012 Annual", I realized it should advance
> the SW12 plot at least *somewhat*.

It worked well, methinks!

>> ...wow. Honestly? You've made a significant leap in the quality of your
>> dialogue with this story. <3
>
> ... Really?  Lucy the Pyro isn't right over the top?  Well, thanks.

Her dialogue, and the others' reactions to it, was easily the best in the
story.

>> (...can you just *do* that, *make* a Holiday Miracle Pet that way? I
>> suppose so...)
>
> Well, you can *call* it that, but I doubt it has the same powers as
> them.  And I don't think they'll let it play any Holiday Miracle Pet
> games.  8{C>

Hmmmm. And yet, in the Looniverse especially, one's name influences one's
nature...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hmmmmmmmm.