SW10: Superhuman World 2012 Annual: Satan Wants His Spine Back!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 23:09:13 PDT 2013

On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 07:38:21 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

<snip>
> "Damned blockhead pets!"  The sorceress across the table spouted flame.
>
> "Oh, *I* think the pets are to be *commended* for turning the tables on
> their torturer."  The sorcerer next to her leaned back in his chair and
> arched his fingers.

Indeed! <3 A good peek into their moral code.

> "Indeed, Brother MANIC.  The Wang of Satan usually rebuilds those.  But
> the recent superhero Raptures have scythed into the Wang's preferred
> breeding stock.

That's... really disturbing.

> He prefers noble but corruptible.  But the Super Savior
> Rapture took much of the *corrupted* righteous, and most of the other
> righteous went with the Powernaut Rapture.

Hmmmm!

> Bear in mind, our supervision is needed for world
> politics.  Even though Joe Corrigan has no successor-apparent for the
> U.S. Presidency, our lackey Trump will need considerable support in his
> own bid.  And we do yet need to ensure Ellipsis is marginalized.  Though
> he and his minions are useful for keeping the world running until Our
> Master can claim it, they should not get too much credit for same."

Ooooooh. Very thorough! <3 And good point that they'd be thinking about it.

> Brother Russell said, "Could you perhaps share the details, Brother Auge?"
>
> "Oh, I suppose...  The first rule is, the powers of that realm name
> themselves as in old comic books.  Something Boy, or Something Lass,
> along those lines.  Our minions will each name themselves along the
> lines of Devil Body Part Kid this time.

Mwahahaha YES

> "Would you care to share *more* with us?"
>
> "I'll share *everything you want* about that damn dog!  I've got its
> bones at home!  I dug them up!  It gave me closure before I left town!
> I'll bring them here and raise the beast for you right now!"  Lucy
> gestured.  A box appeared.
>
> Brother Russell said, "She's going off again..."

...wow. Honestly? You've made a significant leap in the quality of your
dialogue with this story. <3

> "So be it.  We shall raise this beast *together* as Limabean the
> Richthofen's Birthday Miracle Beagle!"

OF COURSE

(...can you just *do* that, *make* a Holiday Miracle Pet that way? I
suppose so...)

> "Excellent.  Summon the Buttocks of Satan."

The best ending line.

> To Be Continued - in LNH/NTB: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #55: Satan
> Wants His Spine Back!

WOO

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I should add this to the timeine