SW10/WWW/PRECOG: Powernaut Coming Attractions

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jun 23 18:13:12 PDT 2013

Since the end of Powernaut 2011, my plan has been to move forward from
1955 and 2005 in parallel tracks.  Aside from a couple of detours, I've
kept to the plan for Classic Powernaut.  Next it's Modern Powernaut's turn.

The first Free Powernaut Comic Day was in May 2013.  It featured the
four strips of Powernaut 2005 - which promised a sequel.  As a result,
hundreds of people could well be expecting the Party 'til the World
Obeys.  That series has been plotted for about a year now.  The time is
coming to publish!

My entry for the current High Concept Challenge will have zero Powernaut
content.  But I've got two strips of Powernaut 2005 Episode 2 almost
ready.  I should be able to start the series even during the HCC, and
still succeed in weekly publication.  It will run for nine strips.

After that...  We all know there will be a new Powernaut in 1968 - but
will the original be around to see it?  The answer is in Powernaut 1966!
  Plotting has begun.  The series was an afterthought, but it's been
growing.  It'll be at least ten strips long, which will take it into the
Third National Powernaut Comic Year in November.  You should find it
very 1966'y.

I know. - Archie Andrews