HCC: High Concept 36.5 voting, Ridiculously Late Edition

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jun 22 17:47:28 PDT 2013

On 6/22/2013 3:19 PM, Tom Russell wrote:

> I've found a buddy for my own entry.
>
> If however anyone else is looking to buddy-up, I'd be happy to
> volunteer what services I have at my disposal, with the caveat that if
> the story I assist you with wins, you choose the next concept. Shoot me
> an email if interested.

Likewise I've found a collaborator.  If I've sent you a proposal, I'll
still follow through, but please know I won't be offended or handicapped
if you decline.

I'm kind of interested in how we choose the next concept after this.
Who remembers "When the hardwired aliens come, a man and his chocolate
react by swimming"?

I know. - Archie Andrews