GC: GC #14: Back in Action! Eventually

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jun 21 23:57:56 PDT 2013

On 6/21/2013 8:54 PM, mrnelson007 at gmail.com wrote:

> So I'd like to apologize to RACC as a whole here. I genuinely didn't
> mean to disappear off the face of the RACCverse after swooping in to
> steal all your trophies like some kind of LNH supervillain.

Aww, it's okay.  That silly Super Wizard took the trophy I wanted
anyway.  8{C>  But you have the right to be here, because you let people
play with your characters.

> I fully intend to try and catch up here though. Someday. I hope.

"Catch up" is overrated.  Just tell us where to find your old stories,
and then give us all your updates.  Say, just tell us where to find
http://goddesscorrespondence.tumblr.com/ whenever you post a new story.

> Meanwhile I haven't stopped posting updates to the blog, over at
> http;//goddesscorrespondence.tumblr.com so you can always check it
> out over there.

... exactly.  It would be good form to post your updates here whenever
you post them there.  Just cut and paste.  Like, for instance, the
Thirty-Eighth Episode.

"Unlike Lydia, I see no reason to bore you with frequent rumination
regarding bizarre understanding of the universe and philosophical
musings that have no affect on you whatsoever. You have better things to
do with your time, and I respect you enough not to waste it. So allow me
to get right back to where I left off..."  Read More

"Ugh. Elana keeps telling such embarrassing stories. I’ll be honest with
you. I love her to death, but lately she keeps talking about things that
I’m not exactly comfortable sharing. I left my past in the past for a
reason, damn it."  ...Read More

I know. - Archie Andrews