WWW: NEW! "Chevalier The Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country" up now

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jun 15 16:10:58 PDT 2013

On 6/15/2013 12:47 PM, Darryl Hughes wrote:

> Like a reverse Island of Dr. Moreau.

Hey, mouse!  My glass is empty!  8{D>

> NEWS! Looks like Chevalier's wide book distribution will be starting
> soon. I told Monique that Amazon has started to put together their
> product page for the new book today. Which means our book info has
> finally been uploaded into our distributor's database and is available
> to online and bookstore retailers. I'd say the Amazon page should be
> ready by the end of this week the latest. And your local bookstore will
> be able to order it for you too if they don't have it in stock. I'll let
> you know when Amazon is up. And links to it will be on our comic and
> FaceBook page, of course.

Well, congratulations to you.  This is where your strategy of writing
stories instead of strips might pay off.

However, I think you might still be thinking big and publishing small.
I fear some people might buy the book for their children but then say,
"What, I have to buy three more to get the whole story?"

... err, sorry, but we *are* here for review.  8(O>

I know. - Archie Andrews