META: Small nerdy moment with upcoming Shadowrun Returns videogame

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 21:09:26 PDT 2013

During the development of the upcoming Shadowrun Returns video game, the developers ask the fans to submit some names and descriptions for NPCs the player could hire as extra support when running objectives in game. Though she has been converted to fit into the Shadowrun setting, looks like you'll be able to hire monster-bee queen *Genovefa Buzz* onto your team! :P

http://i.imgur.com/CduVji8.png?1

Its a very in-joke sort of reference, but it tickles all my fan-by nerd spots! I submitted a couple more "Super Wizard From Space" character names, so I'll have to keep an eye out for them! :D

Wil Alambre