HCC: High Concept 36.5 voting, Ridiculously Late Edition

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 07:29:27 PDT 2013

If my count is correct, we had eight entries this time around:

System Corrupters #29, "Before the Fall", Rob Rogers
Powernaut 1944 #7, "Power Stars starring Stonewater Smith", Scott Eiler
Wrapped #0, "Secret Origin", Saxon Brenton
Legion of Net.Heroes vol. 2 #55, "A Minute in the New Atlantis!", Andrew Perron
The Super Wizard from Space #42, "The Secret History of the Seven Cosmic Crowns", Wil Alambre
LL & DD Special, "Empaneled", Andrew Burton
Coherent Super Stories #31, "Dichotomous Duo", Dave Van Domelen
Before Saviors of the NET: Human Aquarium, Arthur Spitzer

(Please let me know if I've missed anyone!)

Voting will end one week from today.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FGFLL2Z