WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #83 -- Staying in Bed Part Three

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jun 8 10:57:53 PDT 2013

On 6/8/2013 10:49 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Jun 8, 12:15 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> Geraldo Gila, Grenadine Luncher, and some helpful tips for getting
>> people out of bed!
>>
>> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/2013/06/08/83-staying-in-bed-part...
>
> Well, he does love that smell in the morning.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, smell like... COOKIE

Isn't napalm a good solution for everything?  It's certainly the
solution I'd expect from Mistress Grenadine.

Back to the bed...  If Max doesn't have to get out of bed for all the
reasons *I* get out of bed, then he's got a bonafide superpower!  And if
he gets bored there, he could always draw web comics.  You know, that
little skill that brought him to Webcomiclot in the first place.  That's
about the best reason *I* have for getting out of bed on Saturdays.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews