LNH/META: Flame Wars Final Schedule Fiddling

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 07:42:41 PDT 2013

So! Two changes.

First, I discovered while transferring it from notebook to computer that
Flame Wars Final: Second Phase #3 is so long and dense that it's really
worth splitting up into three issues. So Second Phase will run to issue #7.

Second, Flame Wars Final: Third Phase is going to have a different schedule
than the first two phases, being posted each Wednesday from July 10th until
it's complete. Then Flame Wars Final: Final Phase will post in early
September. Just trying to stay on a schedule I can keep, here.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, it's hard @.@