WWW: NEW "CHEVALIER the Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country" up now.

Darryl Hughes deemoneygrip at webtv.net
Wed Jun 5 10:35:55 PDT 2013

Let's just say it--Chevalier did it to himself.

NEWS! "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Hither and Yon" book #1 in
a 4 book fairy tale fantasy adventure for kids of all ages is out now in
limited release at Lulu.com. You can find it here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/13894036

We're awaiting the proof copy now for wider release. After we've gotten
and approve that, Chevalier book #1 will have expanded distribution
through bookstores, Amazon, Barnes&Noble, etc.

So if you were thinking about getting a copy of the book and want to
wait until it's available through your local bookstore, or Amazon, etc,
it should be widely available by the end of this month the latest.

Dee

Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer. It's a fabled fairy tale of
enor-mouse proportions.
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php